Career at Xiting: Apply now!
(Senior) Consultant SAP Authorizations (m/f/d)
What do we offer?
This job posting in Detail
- You will work on site at our national and international customers and advise them on questions concerning SAP Security.
- You will analyze the existing IT infrastructure and processes in the company and help to develop and implement SAP authorization concepts by implementing and training our software solution Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS) for SAP software. You will benefit from your strong communication and analytical skills.
- You identify weaknesses and risks in SAP system landscapes and solve all problems within access rules and authorizations with our tool XAMS.
- You will evaluate the results and communicate them to the client’s managers.
- You have a university degree in computer science/technology or have otherwise acquired specialist knowledge in the IT sector.
- You have at least three years of professional experience as an SAP consultant in the area of SAP authorizations.
- You have good written and spoken English skills.
- You have excellent communication skills and can also convey difficult issues in an understandable way.
- You like to work independently and on your own responsibility, are customer-oriented, constructive, critical and able to work under pressure.
- You like to work in your home office as well as at the customer’s site. You can well imagine a high level of travel activity both nationally and internationally.
- You are a team player!