Learn everything about the Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS) and various topics around SAP Security in our live and on-demand webinars.
Here you will find all upcoming webinar dates, for which you can register for free via the respective link. You will then receive an email confirmation with your dial-in data.
|Secure Authentication and SAP Single Sign-On for SAP Cloud Applications
- SAP administrators & developers
- SAP Security Architects
- IT managers and security officers (CIO/CISO).
In our webinar, we take a look at common SSO technologies in the SAP environment and focus on hybrid SAP landscapes, as the integration of SAP BTP and SaaS applications are currently important topics. We show which requirements today's SAP companies have to face in order to continuously ensure secure and compliant authentication.
SAP® Single Sign-On 3.0 and SAP® Cloud Identity Services are the two solutions SAP provides for secure authentication and SSO in the hybrid environment. We will compare both tools and round off the webinar with practical experiences, updates and short live demos.
Attendees will also get more information on our cloud security services in the area of authentication. The discussion session that will take place afterwards will give participants the opportunity to discuss their questions directly with our experts.
- SSO basics and benefits
- Information and updates in the area of Identity Services
- Challenges and solutions in the context of PaaS & SaaS
- Building blocks of an SAP Identity & Access Management infrastructure
- Possibilities to implement SSO/MFA and ID federation in hybrid landscapes
- Information about our Cloud Security Services
|4.8.2022||16:00 CEST||1 hour||Register|
XAMS Use Case Webinars
|Simplified management of authorization roles along the organizational structure with non-level and level fields
In this webinar you will learn to what extent the new Service Pack 17 of XAMS further simplifies the handling of organizational levels and similar features. The SAP-specific organizational structure consisting of company codes, creations, etc. can be mapped in XAMS using the Role Replicator. Based on this, it is possible to derive roles according to your organizational structure.|
At times, however, it can happen that individual fields in authorization objects are not categorized as organizational level, but still differ in their value specific to each organization. With XAMS SP17, non-organization level fields can also be taken into account in this context.
In this webinar you will learn…
• how to create mass standard-compliant roles along your organizational structure.
• how to insert non-level fields, such as the company area PERSA.
• how to flexibly and easily align the organization sets according to your business needs.
This webinar presents one of three use cases on the occasion of the new XAMS release SP17.
|8.7.2022||16:00 CEST||1 hour||Register|
- Centralized Security Monitoring and Integration to SIEM
- Security in SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori and their Impact on GRC/IAG
- SAP GRC and IAG: How to analyze custom transactions in your ruleset
- SAP Fiori Authorizations
- What you need to know
- Challenges and Solutions
- Deep-Dive into debugging Fiori authorizations
- Simplifying Fiori authorizations with automation tools
- Best Practices for Spaces and Pages
- Support Tools and Helpful Tools and Applications
- Top Pain Points and Lessons Learned from Customer Projects
- Overview of the SAP Fiori Central Launchpad service
- S/4HANA Lessons Learned – best practice approach to migrating your security concept
- Best Practice SAP Role Re-Design
- Best Practice SAP Role Re-Design with Expert Tools
- 5 Audit and GRC Trends that should be on your radar in 2019
- How to simplify SAP Role administration – Business Level
- SAP Note 1682316 – How to redesign RFC interface authorization risk-free using automation tools
- Case Studies:
- Learn how Daimler AG optimized roles of RFC and other technical users in SAP
- RFC Redesign and RUAG AG
- How to simplify the migration of authorizations to SAP S/4HANA