Simplify Role Design
Design Roles In A Virtual Drag & Drop Cockpit
Role redesign projects are time-consuming and expensive, which is why many organizations delay them (or avoid them altogether). One of the problems with role redesign projects is that they involve a variety of different stakeholders beyond the technical teams, including regular end-users, whose productivity may suffer as a result of such projects.
Xiting has developed the Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS), which automates and simplifies many of the tasks involved in a role redesign project, including:
- Analyzing and identifying issues in the current role concept
- Optimizing SU24 to improve the quality of roles
- Maintaining organizational fields and batch-processing of roles
- Preventing and mitigating SoD conflicts
- Simulating the impact of role changes
- Automating role testing with zero end-user involvement
- Reducing the risk during go-live
- Automated scanning of custom ABAP code for missing authority checks
- Optimizing SAP licensing by tuning the roles of over-authorized users
- Simplifying SAP security audits
The following XAMS module can help you reduce the effort involved in designing, updating and maintaining security roles.