SAP and Xiting launch Advanced SAP Authorizations course
SAP professionals have long realized the importance of continuous education in this rapidly changing world. That’s why SAP Education and Xiting have teamed up to create and deliver specialized training courses and workshops.
In 2017 our partnership with SAP Education in Europe has expanded to the United States, and we are proud to announce the immediate availability of one of the most successful courses in SAP Security: Advanced SAP Authorizations (WNAADA).
Advanced SAP Authorizations
This course has been designed for authorization and user administrators, as well as project team members who want to broaden their understanding of authorizations within SAP. The goal is to acquire expert knowledge in authorization administration and to get up-to-date with latest developments of the authorization environment.
- Basics of ABAP development in the context of authorizations
- Authorization debugging
- How to deal with in-house developments
- SE93 parameter transactions
- SE97 transaction start authorization in CALL TRANSACTION
- SHD0 Screen variant
- Design factor of role assembling
- SU24 default values
- ICS compliance (critical authorizations, SoD, etc.)
- GRC and IDM dependencies
- Module or process orientation
- News with NetWeaver AS 7.40
- PFCG –mass maintenance of authorization values
- SACF –switchable authorizations
- Useful documentation
The first course takes place on March 13-14 in Houston, Texas. Bookings can be made online on training.sap.com.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the classroom.