Career at Xiting: Apply now!
SAP Consultant | SAP Trainer (m/f/d)
What do we offer?
This job posting in Detail
- You will work on site at our customers’ premises and advise them on questions relating to the SAP environment. For this purpose, you will analyze the existing IT infrastructure and processes in the company, help develop concepts and strategies and assist in the final implementation.
- You will hold training courses on specific SAP topics in Germany and other European countries (travel up to 100% possible) in German and English. In teaching the knowledge you acquire, you manage to make the lessons practical and customer-oriented and benefit from your strong communication and analytical skills.
- You have a university degree in computer science/technology or have otherwise acquired specialist knowledge in the IT sector.
- You have in-depth knowledge of SAP authorizations and/or SAP IDM and/or SAP GRC and/or SAP HANA authorizations.
- You have a good command of English, which you have already been able to apply in practice.
- You have excellent communication skills and can also convey difficult issues in an understandable way.
- Your work is customer-oriented, you are constructive, critical and able to work under pressure.
- You enjoy travelling a lot both nationally and internationally.